" " " " Philips Norelco T980 Turbo Vacuum Trimmer

3/20/2010

Philips Norelco T980 Turbo Vacuum Trimmer

Philips Norelco T980 Turbo Vacuum Trimmer


 I wonder if all these reviews are pertaining to this particular model, some reviews dont sound like my unit. I find no real problem with mine. Nothing is perfect. It is a bit bigger than my old small Wahl, but it has more features that require that. The vacumn works great, which alone makes my purchase of it worthwhile to me; in the past the sink always had a lot of nasty looking hairs all over it. Ive never had mine switch length setting on me, as some people describe, I dont see how it could. I think the adjustable length feature is really great, it accomodates about 'any' length beard, and eliminates all the extra little clip-on guides you have to keep track of. I gave up on trying to take the top off but it doesnt matter as there really is no need. I find no problem with excess noise, or with the turbo setting. Im very happy with mine. Also, this amazon price of $39.95 is $20 less than on the Norelco website, plus you get free shipping.

After a lot of comparison shopping and using various products over the last ten years, I finally decided to purchase the Norelco T980. I am delighted with my purchase and it exceeded my expectations in every way.

This unit is light, easy to operate, rechargeable and has precision blades that cut evenly. The extra attachment for fine detail works well and I don't get cut using it. The vacuum attachment works well even when it's not on Turbo and I personally think it's very quiet. It's unrealistic to think a mechanical device in this price range won't make any noise at all. If that's your expectation, you might want to use scissors. However, this product gets the job done much quicker and the sound is not annoying and unlikely to wake up someone else on the normal setting.

The flexible blade housing pivots smoothly and covered the contours of my face very well with an even cut at several different lengths. While it's difficult to get close to the nose because of the larger size of this unit, I don't see that as a big deal because with the smaller precision tool you can do this quite easily with a mustache comb if you are not much for completely manual operations. This little bit of extra work probably took me under 30 seconds.

Overall, the design of this unit is well thought out and it is quite attractive. The holding space for clippings is pretty big and unless you have a thick beard, you probably won't have to change it until after several uses. The battery also lasts about 30 minutes on Turbo and you can use the plug-in adapter after that if it runs out.

I don't see any drawbacks at all with this product. I'm completely delighted with my purchase and the value that I received for my investment.

see more removing hair here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submission to 50,000 Search Engine free search engine website submission top optimization Search Engine Submission - AddMe SEO Friendly Blog DirectoryDirectory Seo SupremeOn our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.com State Your Blog - Blog Top Sites - www.stateyourblog.com Arts & Craft - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Spoken to You TopOfBlogs Blog DirectoryN1 Website Directory Bookmark and Share Subscribe Bookmark and Share Blogarama - Blog Directory On our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.com