" " " " TRIA Laser Hair Removal System

3/21/2010

TRIA Laser Hair Removal System

TRIA Laser Hair Removal System


I bought this for my legs and other areas because I have very dark hair that grows at a lightning speed and I also get razor burn with more frequent shaving no matter how much I spend on quality razors and shaving gel. Anyways, I couldn't afford to get my legs done in a center so after doing a lot of research I decided to invest in a Tria. According to the instructions, you aren't supposed to see any results until at least the second month. To my surprise, I believe I am already seeing results. The hair seems to be growing in less dense and slower already. However it definitely is no where close to being hair-free yet. Tria instructions do state you wont see visible reduction until after 3 months and that you wont see permanent results until 8 months. So I am happy that after only 1 1/2 months I am noticing some improvement. So far, the pros are the amazingly low cost compared to going to a center (it would be thousands of dollars to get this done at a center) and it seems to be working so far. It is less painful to me than laser in an office. I immediately started using Tria on the highest setting on my legs. It is moderately painful for me, but for anyone who has done waxing, electrolysis, or laser already, it really isn't that bad. The negative side is that it really is time consuming for large areas like the legs. If you overlap like you're supposed to, it would take 3 charges to do 1 lower leg (sometimes I cheat and get 1 lower leg done in 2 charges). What happens is that after so many pulses the battery needs to be recharged. So because you have to treat the area every other week for the 1st three months, if you do a large area of your body, like the legs, expect to need to stick around home on those weekends and invest a lot of time into doing the Tria. It really takes the whole weekend plus say Monday and Tuesday after work to get my full legs and bikini done. However, its not like you're spending this entire amount of time doing tria. It takes about 20-30 minutes for each treatment and then 3 hours in between treatments to charge the battery. The other pro is that it is REALLY easy to use. It is pretty much fool proof. So far I am impressed, but unfortunately won't know 100% for sure until probably a few more months if the Tria really does provide permanent hair removal. However, because its been recommended by Good Housekeeping and countless other magazines, I am fairly confident that it will be worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submission to 50,000 Search Engine free search engine website submission top optimization Search Engine Submission - AddMe SEO Friendly Blog DirectoryDirectory Seo SupremeOn our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.com State Your Blog - Blog Top Sites - www.stateyourblog.com Arts & Craft - Top Blogs Philippines Add to Spoken to You TopOfBlogs Blog DirectoryN1 Website Directory Bookmark and Share Subscribe Bookmark and Share Blogarama - Blog Directory On our way to 1,000,000 rss feeds - millionrss.com